How to Open iFruit Franchise
Franchises Ice Cream

How to Open iFruit Franchise: Cost, Profit and Process

Are you looking for starting iFruit Franchise at your location in India? If Yes, then please read this post.

“I scream, you scream, we all scream for ice-cream,” and the iFruit franchise in India brings us the most delicious and premium quality of ice creams.

Comparatively still a newbie, the brand already has about 43 outlets in Bangalore, Mumbai, Pune, Rewari, Hyderabad, Kurnool, Ahmadabad Nagpur, Surat, and many others. In the next 5 years, the brand aims to spread to more than double its size.

The brand is known for its fresh flavors and soothing ice creams that bring joy to hundreds of people every single day.

The owner company of the brand Avi Products India Limited is the one running the brand with amazing ice creams, frozen desserts, and snacks to drool on.

Source: Pebbles live

What are the benefits of owning an iFruit Franchise?

Investment and returns

The brand offers multiple investment options. The cost of renting a space is always low as the size of the venue needed is not too large.

The brand’s statistics claim a return of about 80% of the investment. The remaining 20% of the investment is occupied by the products and equipment. The investment of the same can be recovered when and if the franchise is sold again.


Annual fee of franchise

The company is relatively new and is concentrated on growing and expanding rather than making a profit. For the same, the company has decided not to charge any annual fee or royalty from the first 100 franchise owners.



The menu of the outlet is in the hand of the owner. The prices of the products can be changed depending on the prices and investment the outlet has to make. It is also influenced by the taste and the preferences of the place and customers.


What is the cost of establishing an iFruit Franchise?

The brand is fresh and young and it has about 5 types of investment options. The investment required for the franchise is between 4.25 lakhs to 7.25 lakhs. The different options in the budget are because of the difference in the prices of equipment.

The machines included in the investment are the cone maker, the deep freezer, batch freezer, and the soft serve machine.

When it comes to profitability, the power is in the hands of the owner. The company does not interfere much in the price marking of the store.

The owner can change the prices as per the need and the expenditure costs coming every month.

The main aim of operating any business is to make a profit. In the scene, the owner will first wish to recover the investment amount as soon as it can, then will target to make a profit out of it. In the meanwhile, the regular expenditure like the electricity bill, the rent of space, the salaries of staff working and other regular expenses will also make a cut.

Thus the price of the ice cream will cover everything in one.


What are the requirements to establish an iFruit Franchise?

The company has kept the area requirement to very less. The franchise will only have to accommodate a few pieces of equipment and a counter which fairly does not require a lot of space. Along with that, they need some space to let the customers be in. so the minimum requirement is about 100 sq feet.

The area can be increased as per the franchise owner’s choice.

The company has its franchisee only in a few cities and they are looking to expand in two and even three-tier cities.

To train the staff and the owner, the company provides training after the opening of the franchise. A trainer comes for a week, teaches the staff to prepare basics in 2 days. For the rest of the days, the trainer helps in the smooth working of the franchise.

The franchise can be run by a minimum of two people in staff.



The iFruit Franchise in India can prove to be a great investment and business option. The franchise owner can invest an amount between 4.25 lakhs to 7.25 lakhs depending on their capacity.

The company claims the returns to be high and it can always be influenced by the owner who has the power to price the ice creams.

The brand is new and is appreciated by customers. The fresh fruit flavors are always loved by people and so the brand is growing in terms of success too.